Yeah...well if you ever get up this way there are cold Yeunglings and shots of Basil Hayden's in the offing. See Maximinimus post for what happens when like minded Bloggers meet up....
I sometimes pheasant hunt near Krumsville on larry Bittner's farm...release birds of course. Been to Dietrichs several times...they process deer for you as well. Plus...not to far from Cabela's!!
Didn't think ADG drank cuz he might lose a tassel or get a run in one of those fancy foot condoms he wears.
I will hopefully get to take you up on your invite. I do drink and tend to lose more than tassels. But alcohol and close proximity to Cabela's is a no-no.
5 Comments:
Up here in Penna....our Amish make some kick-ass chow-chow. The pepper hash is wondeful too....
I keep forgetting where you are. Dietrich's Meats calls you:
http://www.dietrichsmeats.com/
Yeah...well if you ever get up this way there are cold Yeunglings and shots of Basil Hayden's in the offing.
See Maximinimus post for what happens when like minded Bloggers meet up....
I sometimes pheasant hunt near Krumsville on larry Bittner's farm...release birds of course. Been to Dietrichs several times...they process deer for you as well. Plus...not to far from Cabela's!!
Didn't think ADG drank cuz he might lose a tassel or get a run in one of those fancy foot condoms he wears.
I will hopefully get to take you up on your invite. I do drink and tend to lose more than tassels. But alcohol and close proximity to Cabela's is a no-no.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home