Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ALMOST FAMOUS

Not quite. But Tal Rose, a strange man with an even stranger name, has penned a blurb about this very "blog" for Dossier Journal - some uber-hip NYC thing with glossy pages and pictures of scantily clad women who likely do not ingest steak frite very often. Oh, well.

Mr Rose says some things, some of them great, I suppose, such as, "Unusual meats such as veal liver, pork knuckle and cold lamb are the beneficiaries of writing that’s tantamount to the boldness of the dishes’ flavors." Yes, no shit.

So here's the link, kids: http://dossierjournal.com/food/ambrosial-imagery-savory-prose-two-food-blogs/

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tone Loki said...

Good work, Stew! You;re making the South hip again just like Jimmy Carter.

September 2, 2009 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger GSV JR said...

I'd like to think I'm living a charmed life, but it's really that I've got everyone snowed.

Thanks due to Mr Rose, otherwise, I've got the same four readers.

September 2, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home