Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KREUZ MARKET

Any readers from Texas? Any readers been to KM? Tell me about it. Slowly. With Details.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Van Damned said...

I live in San Antone. Promise I will make the drive and tell you all about it (in a low, husky voice.) Understand you fellas out East have a different take on 'cue than us here in the Lone Star. No matter, your interest in our fair cuisine makes up for your Georgia peach-preserved nature. Cheers, SV.

More liver recipes!

February 19, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger GSV JR said...

Much appreciated.

Actually I don't disagree with Texas' take on 'cue. Have little problem with beef, sausage and no sauce. If its done right, it's good and juicy and sticky and sauce is overkill.

I'll see what I can do re: liver.

February 19, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home