Labels: Bangers, Black Pudding, Booze, Champagne, Chop House, Offal, Pork, St. John, Terrine, Tony Sylvester
posted by GSV JR at 6:29 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technical difficulties, Tone? Just be glad I didn't post the shot of you dancing in a fountain with a blow-up Gumby doll.
I wish these came with captions.Who is this Tony and how does he eat so well?
They sorta speak for themselves, no? Tony is part Brothers Grimm part Saville Row with a dash of orange bitters and a wisp of Baron Munchausen. Summon him while playing Roxy Music at max volume and hurling Emily Post against the wall.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technical difficulties, Tone? Just be glad I didn't post the shot of you dancing in a fountain with a blow-up Gumby doll.
I wish these came with captions.
Who is this Tony and how does he eat so well?
They sorta speak for themselves, no?
Tony is part Brothers Grimm part Saville Row with a dash of orange bitters and a wisp of Baron Munchausen. Summon him while playing Roxy Music at max volume and hurling Emily Post against the wall.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home