Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WHAT NEXT?

OK, I'm taking requests. Tonight I'm having "squab" but you get to pick the next meal. Here's what you get to choose from:

Bone Marrow
Oxtail
Venison backstrap
Veal breast
Homemade souse
Chicken livers

Pick the meat, and I'll embellish accordingly.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

On the one hand venison, on the other veal, and on yet a third hand the only context I have for "souse" is as a pejorative term for drinkers, so I'm curious about that too.

September 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger blindslug said...

lets go fried. i'll let you pick the product?

September 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Wrnlrd said...

Between Venison and some other shit, I choose Venison.

September 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger GSV JR said...

Souse aint what you think it is, Ian. Maybe I'll fry venison and have a souse "starter."

September 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger GSV JR said...

Since y'all can't get together, I'm making an executive decision: Souse.

September 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home