Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OFFLINE

Hey folks: I've been w/out a computer for a few weeks and it could be a few weeks more. Thanks for swinging by and checking out the site. Nothing new here, but there are a shitload of words in the archives. Pictures, too. Don't cost a thing even. See y'all soon.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Amatourist said...

So is this a vow of simplification or did you spill bourbon on the laptop? Looking forward to the return.

October 3, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger tintin said...

You're still MIA.

October 5, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger GSV JR said...

Laptop's motherboard croaked.

Soooooo I've been selling "hot" first editions and lots of Impulse! jazz vinyl to get another porn machine. Could be a minute or two...

Hook 'em, a'tourist. And JT, you've got mail.

October 5, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you in a duck blind or somethin?

October 25, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger GSV JR said...

Naw. Honker season doesn't start for a bit. I've got some serious computer issues I need to sort out. Thanks for hanging around...

October 27, 2011 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home