NIGHT GOAT
I braised some more Halal goat and then rubbed it with olive oil and Greek oregano and marjoram and crisped it in a hot oven unutil the flesh drew back from its bones and browns became light oily blacks and the juices ran thick in the pan.
I seared some really happy rapini with garlic and red chili and anchovies. The rapini was bushy and emerald green. The high heat didn't disturb much of its color.
Some aioli. Incredibly strong stuff. I've forgotten. Very emotional eating experience. I was still feeling it later that night and into the wee hours and then with breakfast. Garlic...
Supper.
I seared some really happy rapini with garlic and red chili and anchovies. The rapini was bushy and emerald green. The high heat didn't disturb much of its color.
Some aioli. Incredibly strong stuff. I've forgotten. Very emotional eating experience. I was still feeling it later that night and into the wee hours and then with breakfast. Garlic...
Supper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home